Please visit our main website for lots of information about all our animals, owls and birds of prey. We are sure you would like to visit when you come riding, or combine the two on a short break stay!
Would you like to stay in a famous National Trust Farmhouse, possibly a former Manor House? We would love to share our home with you, and invite you to take part in some of our activities during your stay or come horse riding with us over the moors!
- Fly an Owl
- Pony Rides
- Children's Owl Parties
- Taster Day with Pony Walk and Fly an Owl, Afternoon Display, lunch & refreshments included
VISITOR ATTRACTION- Closed Mondays and Fridays
- Opens 12 noon
- 2.00 "Afternoon with the Birds" - an interactive session with Rod and his birds.
- River & Field Experience
- Half Day Birds of Prey Experience
- Full Day Birds of Prey Experience
- Owl Evening/Bird of Prey Evening
- Photography Day
TEA GARDEN - Opens 12noon - Closed Mondays and Fridays
Delightful tea garden and tea room, where you will be greeted by the friendly macaws - Marley, Milo and Perky. They love a little bit of company!